You Can Always Rely On Our Trusted Trussville Electricians
One of the most important numbers a homeowner should have around is for a reliable Trussville electrician. Ask around and your friends, neighbors and co-workers will tell you that Dr. Electric is the name to entrust.
You never know when a repair issue may present itself, but you should be aware of who you want to contact, for prompt and professional service. Don't take chances when it comes to something as potentially hazardous as your wiring system.
We Offer Outstanding Electrical Repairs in Trussville
- Tripped Circuit Breakers - It means there is an overload. If it happens once, proceed with caution. If it happens numerous times make it a point to call in an electrician.
- Buzzing or Flickering Lights - Too many homeowners write this off as symptoms of an older house. A historic home does not forgive fractured wiring. Have a pro inspect it or you could end up with a fire.
- Scorch Marks or a Dead Outlet - Any signs that an outlet or light switch is not performing correctly should be a red flag. Do not wait for a problem to present itself to discover you have it.
Call On Us When You Need Residential and Commercial Electrical Services in Trussville
We want what is best for both our residential and commercial customers. That means putting safety above all else, with customer satisfaction tied for first place.
There is no room for error or cutting corners when it comes to electrical services. We take care of a wide variety of essential tasks so you never have to take a gamble with any other so-called industry expert that may not deliver what they promise.
- Common Electrical Problems That Dangerously Get Ignored
The trouble with electrical issues is that since they are not visible, they often get ignored. Out of sight, out of mind. However, the signs are usually there but people do not identify them, or choose to overlook them […]Read More
- Electrical Safety Tips For Your Home
It goes without saying that electricity has helped improve our lives. We can rely on this for making our lives more comfortable and convenient, both inside and outside of the home. However, the down side is that electrical […]Read More